Saturday, July 25, 2020
- Scott Galloway (NYU), Which Of The 436 Universities Ranked BY U.S. News Will Thrive, Survive, Struggle, Or Perish In The Age Of COVID-19?
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: How Evil §481 Forces Income Recapture
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Colleges Face A No-Win Dilemma: To Cut Or Not To Cut Tuition?
- Los Angeles Times, Reopening Plans At UC-Berkeley, Other California Campuses Fall Apart Amid Coronavirus Surge
- Bryce Clayton Newell (Oregon), 2020 Meta-Ranking of Flagship U.S. Law Reviews
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Budget 'Bloodbath' As University Of Akron Lays Off 23% Of Full-Time (Including Tenured) Faculty Due To COVID-19
- Dorothy Brown (Emory), The Whiteness of Wealth: How The Tax System Impoverishes Black Americans
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), California Deans Ask Supreme Court To Retroactively Apply Lower 139 Cut Score To February 2020 Exam-Takers
- Paul, Weiss, In Memoriam: David Sicular (July 17, 1957 – July 17, 2020)
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Pepperdine Law Hosts Webinar Today On Federal Courts In The Age Of COVID-19