Friday, July 3, 2020
- Forbes, Two No-Income-Tax States, New Hampshire & Tennessee, Take Opposing Paths In 2020
- The Hill, Biden Tells Donors He Would End Trump Tax Cuts Even Though Many of Them May Not Like It
- The Hill, Biden's Record-Setting Tax Increases Will Take Your Money — And Your Job
- Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, Republican Tax Credit Proposal Would Provide New Breaks to Tax Avoiders Like Amazon and Netflix
- Jim Maule (Villanova), How Not to Write Tax Break Statutes
- New York Times, The U.S. Is Lagging Behind Many Rich Countries. These Charts Show Why.
- TaxVox, COVID-19 Pandemic Could Slash 2020-21 State Revenues By $200 Billion
- TaxVox, Tax Day Is Around the Corner: Who’s (Been) Ready?
- TaxVox, Will COVID-19 Cause A Decline In Property Taxes?