Friday, July 17, 2020
- The Hill, This Tax Day, Let's Talk About Why We Need Real Tax Reform
- The Hill, Top Democrat Calls For Oversight of Trump's Demand For Review of Universities' Tax-Exempt Status
- The Hill: White House: Trump Thinks Payroll Tax Cut 'Must' Be Part of Next COVID-19 Relief Package
- Jim Maule (Villanova), Anything, Even the Risk of Death or Serious Illness, for a Tax Break?
- New York Times, It’s Never Been Easier for the Rich to Evade Taxes
- New York Times, Ocasio-Cortez Pushes Cuomo to Back Billionaires’ Tax
- Newsweek, Biden Wants to Impose Highest Capital Gains Tax Rate Since Jimmy Carter in 1977
- TaxVox, The COVID-19 Effect: State Sales Tax Receipts Shrank $6 billion in May
- TaxVox, How Can The IRS Do Correspondence Audits When It Can’t Open Its Mail?
- Wall Street Journal, The Biden Tax Hike Would Be Severe
- Wall Street Journal, California Wants a Federal Bailout? Tax Reform Must Come First
- Wall Street Journal, The Covid Fiscal Crisis Is About Debt and Taxes
- Wall Street Journal editorial, Seattle’s Tax on Job Creation
- Washington Post editorial, The Republican Campaign to Help the Wealthy Cheat on Their Taxes