Friday, May 8, 2020
- ABA Journal, Bar Exam Does Little to Ensure Attorney Competence, Say Lawyers in Diploma Privilege State
- ABA Journal, If law schools can’t offer in-person classes this fall, what will they do instead?
- Vikram Amar (Dean, Illinois), The New York Bar’s Misguided Discrimination Against Out-Of-State Law Schools
- Sara Berman (AccessLex Center for Legal Education Excellence), Gregory Brandes (Dean, St. Francis School of Law), Megan Carpenter (Dean, University of New Hampshire School of Law) & Andrew L. Strauss (Dean, University of Dayton School of Law), Secure Online High Stakes Testing: A Serious Alternative as Legal Education Moves Online
- Bloomberg Law op-ed, by Claudia Angelos (NYU), Eileen Kaufman (Touro), Deborah Jones Merritt (Ohio State) & Patricia E. Salkin (Touro), New York’s Bar Exam Changes Are Misguided—Here’s a New Proposal
Off-topic: Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), Rational Charitable Giving