Friday, May 29, 2020
- Law360, Pandemic Shows Need For Gig Worker Tax Tweaks, Benefits
- New York Times, Crumbs for the Hungry but Windfalls for the Rich
- Reuters, Taxpayers' Virus Relief Went to Firms That Avoided U.S. Taxes
- Tax Foundation, Net Operating Loss Carrybacks Are a Vital Source of Tax Relief for Struggling Firms in the Coronavirus Crisis
- TaxVox, Are We Headed For A New Era of Income Tax Deduction Creep?
- TaxVox, Expanding The Child Tax Credit: Full Refundability And Larger Credit
- TaxVox, No State is Immune From COVID-19’s Economic And Fiscal Fallout
- TaxVox, Should Wealth Taxes Pay For Coronavirus Relief And Recovery?
- Wall Street Journal, GOP Considers Back-to-Work Bonuses
- Wall Street Journal, New York Faces Coronavirus Tax-Revenue Hit
- Wall Street Journal, Tax Credit for Keeping Workers on Payrolls Draws Bipartisan Interest
- Washington Post, Republicans’ Latest Proposed Tax Cut For the Rich Could Permanently Hobble Future Presidents