Saturday, May 30, 2020
ABA Tax Section Recognizes Outstanding Young Tax Lawyers, Names Six 2020-2021 John S. Nolan Fellows:
The American Bar Association Section of Taxation is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2020-2021 John S. Nolan Fellowships.
- Carina Federico (Crowell & Moring, Washington, D.C.)
- Morgan Klinzing (Pepper Hamilton, Philadelphia, PA)
- Galina “Allie” Petrova (Petrova Law, Greensboro, NC)
- Nancy Rossner (The Community Tax Law Project, Richmond, VA)
- Monisha Santamaria (Joint Committee on Taxation, Washington, D.C.)
- Timothy Todd (Liberty University School of Law, Richmond, VA)
Nolan Fellows are young tax lawyers who are actively involved in the Section, and have demonstrated leadership qualities and a commitment to the Section’s mission. ... The one-year fellowship includes waiver of meeting registration fees and assistance with travel to Section meetings.