Friday, April 24, 2020
- ASU, As Pandemic Creates Admissions Barriers, ASU Law Opens Its Doors Even Wider
- Sara Berman (AccessLex Center) and Neil Hamilton (St. Thomas), Fifteen Simple Ways (“low hanging fruit”) for Law Professors to Integrate Professional Formation and Development into Online Classrooms
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Retirement Of Pepperdine Caruso Law Legend Peter Robinson
- Amy Farley, Christopher Swoboda, Joel Chanvisanuruk, Keanen McKinley & Alicia Boards (Cincinnati), A Deeper Look At Bar Success: The Relationship Between Law Student Success, Academic Performance, and Student Characteristics
- Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), The Evidence-Based Mindset for Legal Scholarship: A Key to Critical Thinking
Off topic: Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), The Best Solution to Global Warming from the Perspective of Critical Thinking.