Friday, March 6, 2020
- Market Watch, Two Years After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act — Who Are the Winners and the Losers?
- Politico, Trump Wants to Cut Corporate Rate Again, Mulvaney Says
- Tax Vox, Corporate Taxes: Are They Fair? Who Really Pays Them, And When?
- Tax Vox, How the Tax Policy Center Analyzes Presidential Candidates’ Tax Plans
- Tax Vox, Tax Cuts Won’t Treat the Coronavirus or Rebuild Broken Supply Chains
- Tax Vox, What Do Federal Taxes Have To Do With Your Public Transit?
- Washington Post, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren Want a Wealth Tax. Wealthy Swiss Say Their Model Could Work For America.
- Washington Post, Trump Officials Discuss Tax Cuts, Other Emergency Measures in Hopes of Tackling Coronavirus Fallout