Friday, February 28, 2020
- Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), How to Teach Lawyers, Judges, and Law Students Critical Thinking: Chapter One: Legal Education and Critical Thinking
- Chris Gutherie (Vanderbilt), Toward A Mission-Based Ranking?
- Margaret Hagan (Stanford), Design Comes to the Law School
- Primary Research Group, Survey of Law School Faculty & Staff: Trends in Funding for Legal Research & Scholarship (2020)
- Michael Simkovic (USC), Law Professors Are More Religious Than Scientists, but It Probably Doesn’t Matter Much
- Karen Sloan (National Law Journal), Harvard, Yale and Stanford Law Students Chide Judiciary Over Its Handling of Sexual Misconduct
- Simon Stern (Toronto), Literary Evidence and Legal Aesthetics