Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: §6672 Trust Fund Recovery Penalty Is Really A Penalty ... Sort Of
- The Princetonian, The Decline and Fall of Grade Deflation
- Jim Lindgren (Northwestern), The Religious Beliefs, Practices, And Experiences Of Law Professors
- John Banzhaf (George Washington), Godless Liberal Law Professors Are Training Future Lawyers
- SmartLawyer, Should Law Students Get Tattoos?
- ProPublica, The IRS Decided to Get Tough Against Microsoft. Microsoft Got Tougher.
- 24/7 Wall St., The 50 Hardest Law Schools to Get Into
- Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Tenured University of Minnesota Law Prof Sentenced In Tax Fraud Case
- New York Times, It May Be The Biggest Tax Heist Ever. And Europe Wants Justice.
- Wall Street Journal, Supreme Court's Wayfair Ruling Strains Small Online Sellers