Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), 2020 U.S. News Law School Peer Reputation Rankings (And Overall Rankings)
- Bryce Clayton Newell (Oregon), 2019 Meta-Ranking of Flagship U.S. Law Reviews
- Jeffrey Omari (Gonzaga), What Should A Black Law Professor Do When A White Student Wears A MAGA Hat In Class?
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Law Profs Weigh In: What Is The Appropriate Response When A White Student Wears A MAGA Hat In Class?
- Chronicle of Higher Education, The Revolt of the Feminist Law Profs
- USA Today, Eighteen Law Schools Would Fail ABA's Proposed 75% Bar Passage Within 2 Years Accreditation Standard
- Brian Leiter (Chicago), Was Wendi Adelson Involved In Dan Markel's Murder?
- Kellye Testy (LSAC), Building The Future Of Justice: Law School Applicants 2019
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), A Dean's Perspective On Diversity, Socioeconomics, The LSAT, And The U.S. News Law School Rankings
- Ted Sichelman (San Diego), A Defense And Explanation Of The U.S. News 'Citation' Ranking
The Top 10 Legal Education Posts Of 2018