Friday, September 27, 2019
- Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, Wealth Tax Proposals from Warren and Sanders: What You Should Know
- New York Times, Bernie Sanders Proposes a Wealth Tax, Taking Aim at Billionaires
- New York Times, Buttigieg Calls Warren 'Extremely Evasive' on Health Taxes
- New York Times, Democrats Want to Tax the Rich. Here’s How Those Plans Would Work (or Not).
- Politico Whither the Estate Tax
- Tax Foundation, JCT Report Shows Capital Gains are Sensitive to Taxation
- Tax Foundation, Measuring the Value of Deferral in Capital Gains Tax Proposals
- Tax Foundation, Senator Bennet’s Plan to Expand the EITC
- Tax Vox, Can A Wealth Tax Raise The Revenue Its Sponsors Hope?
- TaxVox, Will California’s New Labor Law Change The Way Gig Workers Are Taxed?
- Vox, Bernie Sanders’s wealth tax proposal, explained
- Vox, How a Wealth Tax Could Totally Remake Charity in the United States
- Wall Street Journal, Cory Booker’s Tax Plan Draws Contrast With Trump Overhaul
- Wall Street Journal, SoFi Pays Customers for Unexpected Tax Hit
- Wall Street Journal editorial, The Real Cure for Inequality