Friday, August 2, 2019
- Bloomberg News, Trump Suit Over New York Tax Returns Delayed 24 Hours While Lawyers Confer
- Law.com, New York Is Barred, for Now, From Handing Over Trump's State Tax Returns
- Los Angeles Times, Can a California Law Requiring Trump to Disclose His Tax Returns Survive Legal Challenges?
- Los Angeles Times, Trump’s Tax Returns Required Under New California Election Law
- National Law Journal, Boies, Boutrous and Chemerinsky Back California's Squeeze on Trump's Tax Returns
- National Law Journal, In Trump Tax Returns Case, Lawyers at Odds Over Next Steps
- National Law Journal, New DC Judge Urges 24-Hour Detente in Trump Tax Returns Case
- National Law Journal, New York Is Barred, for Now, From Handing Over Trump's State Tax Returns
- New York Times, California Requires Trump Tax Returns Under New Election Law
- NPR, California Could Require Presidential Primary Candidates To Release Their Tax Returns – But Is That Constitutional?
- Politico, California's Newsom Wrestles With Trump Tax Return Bill
- Politico, Judge Seeks Compromise in Fight Over Trump's State Tax Returns
- Politico: Judge Willing to Consider Moving Trump Tax Case to New York
- Washington Post op-ed (Richard Neal), Why My Committee Needs the President’s Tax Returns