Saturday, August 17, 2019
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Know The Difference Between IRAs And 401(k)s
- Chronicle of Higher Education, The Revolt Of The Feminist Law Profs At Harvard
- Joseph Epstein (Northwestern), Do Faculty Have A 'Sweet Racket? Or Do They Work 60 Hours/Week For Less Pay Than They Could Get Elsewhere?
- Wall Street Journal, Making Big Law Partner Is Like 'Winning A Pie-Eating Contest In Which The Prize Is More Pie'
- The Atlantic, Has College Gotten Too Easy?
- Bloomberg, Uber Created A $6.1 Billion Dutch Weapon To Avoid Paying Taxes
- Chronicle of Higher Education, George Washington To Reduce Enrollment By 20% To Increase Quality
- SSRN, Tax Professor Rankings
- Bloomberg, How Trump Is Saving Law Schools And Hurting Business Schools
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Welcome, Pepperdine Law School Class Of 2022