Saturday, August 10, 2019
- Kellye Testy (President & CEO, LSAC), Building the Future of Justice: Law School Applicants 2019
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Appeals Is Still Part Of The IRS, Really!
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), The Tension Between Diversity and the U.S. News Law School Rankings
- Joni Hersch (Vanderbilt) & Erin E. Meyers (Vanderbilt), Why Are Seemingly Satisfied Female Lawyers Running For The Exits?
- ABA Journal, Conservative 3L Says Gonzaga Law School's Liberal Bias Infringes His First Amendment Rights
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Fellowships For Aspiring Law Professors (2019-20 Edition)
- Alan Morrison (George Washington), My Taxes (And Donald Trump's) Are None of Your Business
- Anthony Kronman (Yale), The Downside of Diversity: Assault On American Excellence
- NY Times, As Mortgage-Interest Deduction Vanishes, Home Buyers And The Housing Market Merely Shrug
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), A Dean's Perspective On Diversity, Socioeconomics, The LSAT, And The U.S. News Law School Rankings