Friday, August 30, 2019
- Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, TCJA by the Numbers, 2020
- Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, Trump Tax Law Still Benefits the Rich No Matter How You Look at It
- New York Daily News op-ed (Gerald Scorse), How Taxes Make the Rich Richer
- New York Times, Officials: Global Approach to Digital Tax Is Still on Track
- Quartz, Could a Wealth Tax End David Koch’s Era of Inequality?
- Real Clear Markets op-ed (Ted Cruz & Grover Norquist), To Keep the Economy Growing, Index Capital Gains to Inflation
- TaxVox, Minnesota’s Struggles To Conform to the TCJA Made Its CPAs Happy. Taxpayers, Not So Much.
- Washington Post, The Hyper-Rich Need to Stop Hyperventilating
- Washington Post, The Major Problems With Larry Kudlow’s Capital Gains Proposal
- Washington Post, US, France to Lead Talks on a Global Digital Tax
- Washington Post, White House Mulls Rick Scott’s Idea to Cut Taxes by Amount Raised in Tariffs Through U.S.-China Trade War