Friday, July 5, 2019
- Americans for Tax Fairness, Unions, Policy Groups Urge Congress to Investigate Failed Promises of Trump-GOP Tax Cuts
- BBC, Young, Mega-Rich — And Demanding to Pay More Tax
- Bloomberg Businessweek, Sun, Sand, and the $1.5 Trillion Dark Offshore Economy
- Bloomberg News, Bernie Sanders Predicts His $10,000 Tax Hike Will Save You Money. Watch the Fine Print
- Bloomberg Tax, Horse Racing Tax Credit Backers Not Deterred by House Setback
- Business Insider, Why Elizabeth Warren and Billionaires Like George Soros Alike Are Calling For a Specialized Tax on the Ultra-Wealthy
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, New Tax Proposals Would Help Low-Income Same-Sex Couples
- Governing, How Federal Tax Reform Is Changing Government Borrowing
- Newsweek, Americans Don't Think They're Getting Tax Breaks Under Trump, A Bad Sign For His 2020 Prospects
- NPR, Disney Heiress Calls For Wealth Tax: 'We Have To Draw A Line'
- Tax Foundation, Beto O’Rourke’s War Tax is a New Approach
- TaxVox, Can The Sanders Financial Transactions Tax Raise Trillions And Cut Speculation?
- TaxVox, The Economic Security Project Proposes A Simpler And More Generous Tax Credit For Low-Income Workers And Caregivers
- TaxVox, Road Rage and Raising Revenue: Is It Time For States To Embrace Even Bigger Gas Tax Increases?
- The Verge, America Needs To See Amazon’s Tax Returns
- Vox, Can Elizabeth Warren Build a Bigger Welfare State Without Taxing the Middle Class?
- Wall Street Journal, Manhattan Buyers Rush to Beat New Mansion Tax
- Wall Street Journal, You Filed Returns. The IRS Compiled the Data. Here’s How the New Tax Law Is Working.
- Wall Street Journal editorial, No Millionaire’s Tax in New Jersey
- Wall Street Journal editorial, Trump’s Healthy Tax Break
- Washington Post editorial, A Wealth Tax Isn’t the Best Way to Tax the Rich
- Washington Post op-ed (Matt O'Brien). Trump Is Considering the Most Useless and Regressive Tax Cut Ever