Friday, July 26, 2019
- Bloomberg Tax, Altera Asks Ninth Circuit to Revisit Landmark Tax Case
- Bloomberg Tax, Big Tech Takes Fight Over French Digital Tax to EU
- Bloomberg Tax, Companies Could See Higher Taxes Under Cloud Computing Rules
- Bloomberg Tax, Tax Veterans Caution Mnuchin Against Major IRS Reorganization
- Bloomberg Tax, Trade Groups Pressure Mnuchin on Global Minimum Tax Exclusion
- Bloomberg Tax. U.S. Cities Look to Vancouver’s Novel Empty Homes Tax
- Center for American Progress, Taking Stock of Spending Through the Tax Code
- CNBC, Oscar Mayer Heir: It’s Time for a 100% Tax on Billionaire Estates
- Common Dreams, Presidential Candidates Update Tax Plans, Propose Tax Increases on Wealthy & Corporations
- The Conversation, Could a Tax on Stock Trades Pay Off the Nation’s Student Debt?
- Financial Regulation News, Bill Seeks to Halt Corporate Inversions
- Forbes (Laurence Kotlikoff), Did the Rich Get All of Trump's Tax Cuts?
- Institute on Taxation on Economic Policy, Legislation to Block Corporate Inversions Is Still Needed
- International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, Treasure Island: Leak Reveals How Mauritius Siphons Tax From Poor Nations To Benefit Elites
- New York Times, Wealth Tax and Free College Get Poll Support. Democrats Worry It Won’t Last.
- New York Times op-ed (Paul Krugman), Trump’s Secret Foreign Aid Program
- NPR, Coal Miners To Demand Congress Restore Full Black Lung Benefits Tax
- Diane Ring (Boston College), Workforce and Workplace Trends: The Empirical Challenges and Policy Significance
- TaxVox, Why Future Tax Reform Must Look Well Beyond Itemized Deductions