Monday, July 29, 2019
Check out this bizarre, fascinating New York Magazine piece on Bruce Hay, a Harvard Law Professor: The Most Gullible Man in Cambridge.
- The American Conservative, Bonfire Of The Trannities
- Daily Mail, Harvard Law Professor, 56, Speaks Out About 'Seduction and Extortion Scam' By Lesbian, 36, and Her Trans Friend That Left Him Homeless, Suspended From His Job, Down $300,000 in Legal Fees and With a Baby He Isn't Sure Is His
- National Review, ‘Bonfire of the Trannities’ at Harvard
- Reason, How 2 Women Used Sex, Activism, and Title IX To Scam a Harvard Professor Out of His House, Job, and Money
- Ricochet, Bruce Hay: The Left’s Cautionary Tale
- Washington Examiner, There Are Only Losers in the Wild Story of Harvard Law Professor Bruce Hay