Friday, June 7, 2019
- ABA Journal, Mississippi institutes rule requiring more schooling after 3 bar exam failures
- Denver Post, DU Law School’s “Fix” For its Gender-Pay Gap Revealed a Female Professor Makes $30,000 Less Than Her Peers
- Heather M. Field (UC-Hastings), A Tax Professor's Guide to Formative Assessment
- Adrien Habermacher (McGill), A Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Crisis of Legal Education
- Paul Horwitz (Alabama), 'Sponsored' Symposia: A Possible Trend — and Cause for Concern — in Elite Flagship Law Review Publishing
- James Levy (Nova SE), Symposium on "Classical Rhetoric as a Lens for Contemporary Legal Praxis" - Request for proposals and works in progress
Comment: Heather M. Field (UC-Hastings), A Tax Professor's Guide to Formative Assessment. This is a great article on formative assessment. Not only should only it be read by tax professors, but by anyone who wants to use formative assessment in their classes.