Friday, June 7, 2019
- Bloomberg News, New York Offers Up Trump's State Tax Returns—But One Lawmaker Stands in the Way
- Bloomberg Tax, House Democrats See NY Tax Returns as Plan B in Fight With Trump
- Common Dreams, 'Are You Kidding Me?' Frustration Grows as Powerful House Democrat Refuses to Accept New York Offer of Trump Tax Returns
- The Hill, Democratic Senator Questions IRS Commissioner Over Tax Returns Memo
- New York Daily News editorial, Mission Not Accomplished: New York Must Make Trump’s State Taxes Public
- New York Times, A Former Business Partner Alleges the Trumps Evaded Taxes in Panama
- Talking Points Memo, What’s Up with Chairman Richard Neal and Trump’s Taxes?