Friday, June 14, 2019
- Bloomberg Tax, Neal Mulls Corporate Rate Hike to Fund Tax Credit Expansion (1)
- CNN, A 'Mind Boggling' Tax Break Was Meant to Help the Poor. But Trendy Areas Are Winning Too
- The Hill, Did the Rich Get All of Trump's Tax Cuts?
- The Hill: Liberal Group Launching Bus Tour to Push For Increasing Taxes on the Rich
- Huffington Post, New York Considering Bill To Ban ‘Pink Tax’ Pricing Disparities
- MIT Technology, Should We Tax Robots? A Debate.
- Mother Jones, Republicans Who Voted for the Trump Tax Cuts Are Now Very Worried About the Cost of the Green New Deal
- Politico, Big Businesses Paying Even Less Than Expected Under GOP Tax Law
- Quartz, Trump’s Tariffs Have Wiped Out a Major US Manufacturer’s Corporate Tax Cut
- Dan Shaviro (NYU), Rationality Wins, For a Change
- TaxVox, The IRS Data Book Tells A Story of Shrinking Staff, Fewer Audits, and Less Customer Service.
- Wall Street Journal, New York’s Mansion Tax Could Explain Blitz of Big-Ticket Sales
- Wall Street Journal, U.S. Corporate Cash Piles Drop to Three-Year Low
- Washington Post, GOP Leader Concedes Tax Cuts May Not Pay For Themselves as 2019 Deficit Grows
- Washington Post, A Republican Finally Reveals the Truth About the GOP Tax Cuts