Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Get It In Writing!
- NACUBO, Private College Tuition Discount Rate Hits All-Time High Of 52%
- Jonathan Choi (NYU), The 50 Most-Cited Tax Articles of All Time
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Ian Samuel Resigns From Indiana Law Faculty Following Title IX Investigation
- Monica Victor (S.J.D. 2019, Florida), Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax Will Aggravate Global Inequality
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Illinois Econ Professor Resigns After He Admits Sharing Photos With Student But Denies Sex-For-Grade Allegation; Accuser Is Arrested On Related Charge
- ProPublica, TurboTax And H&R Block Saw Free Tax Filing As A Threat — And Gutted It
- Law.com, Inside Harvard Law School's Zero-L Program
- Barron's, An Old Tax Dodge For The Wealthy Is Making A Comeback: 'Upstream Planning'
- Gregg Polsky (Georgia), Explaining Choice-Of-Entity Decisions By Silicon Valley Start-Ups