Friday, May 10, 2019
- The Atlantic, The Secret That Was Hiding in Trump’s Taxes
- Bloomberg Law, Leaked Tax Details Add Fuel to Fight Over Trump’s Returns
- Bloomberg News, Trump’s ‘Abnormal’ Interest Income Two Decades Ago Came Tax-Free
- Center for American Progress, Why Congress Needs to See Trump’s Taxes: The Legislative Purpose Is Compelling
- Forbes, The Strengths of the House Demand for Trump Tax Returns
- Ron Krotoszynski (Alabama), States Could Succeed in Getting Trump’s Tax Returns Where Congress Has Failed
- New York Times, How Loopholes Help Trump and Other Real Estate Moguls Avoid Taxes
- New York Times, Trump Faces Pressure From N.Y. Lawmakers Over Tax Returns
- New York Times Editorial Cartoons, Where Are Trump’s Tax Returns?
- Newsweek, Donald Trump Says Gaming Tax System Was ‘sport’ While He Admonishes Poor Americans For Using Welfare
- Jay Soled (Rutgers), How Trump Profits From, and Protects, a Rigged Tax System
- Cass Sunstein (Harvard), Congress Has the Upper Hand on Trump’s Tax Returns
- TaxVox, President Trump As Role Model: Avoiding Taxes For Sport
- Washington Examiner, New York Times Story on Trump's Billion Dollar Tax Write Off Was Told by Trump 15 Years Ago on 'The Apprentice'
- Washington Post, Oops! How Trump Undercut His Effort to Keep Tax Returns Hidden
- Washington Post Editorial, What is Trump hiding in the rest of his tax forms?