Saturday, April 6, 2019
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), What Is A Law School Dean's Equivalent Of Hitting A Home Run In Your Final At Bat?
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Telling Stories
- NY Times, Six Former Women Associates Sue Jones Day, Say 'Fraternity Culture' Led To Pregnancy And Gender Discrimination
- Robert Jones (Northern Illinois), U.S. News Law School Academic Reputation Scores, 1998-2019
- Aaron Haviland (3L, Yale), Yale Law School Yanks Stipends From Students Who Work For Christian Firms
- Ted Sichelman (San Diego), A Defense And Explanation Of The U.S. News 'Citation' Ranking
- The Tax Lawyer Publishes New Issue
- ProPublica, Gutting the IRS: Where in The U.S. Are You Most Likely to Be Audited by the IRS?
- Crimson White, $26.5 Million Donor Completes Naming Gift Ahead Of Schedule Due To Alabama Law School's Rise In The U.S. News Rankings
- Bloomberg, The ETF 'Heartbeat Trade' Tax Dodge Is Wall Street’s ‘Dirty Little Secret