Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Bloomberg, Colleges Raise $47 Billion in Ninth Straight Record Year
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Giving to Colleges Rises 5%, With Harvard and Stanford Raising the Most
- Chronicle of Higher Education, How Generous Are the Colleges to Which Donors Are Most Generous?
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education, Voluntary Support of Education
- Inside Higher Ed, Giving to Colleges Is Up 7.2% (4.6% Inflation-Adjusted)
- MarketWatch, 20 Elite Universities Received 28% of College Donations Last Year — They Educate 1.6% of Undergraduates