Friday, January 4, 2019
- Bloomberg, Google Cuts Taxes By Shifting Billions to Bermuda—Again
- Bloomberg, House Republicans List Tax Law Errors Before Entering Minority
- Bloomberg, Start of New Congress Leaves Gaps at IRS, Tax Court
- Reuters, Google Shifted $23 Billion to Tax Haven Bermuda in 2017
- Bloomberg, Will ‘Opportunity Zones’ Help the Rich, the Poor or Both?
- Tax Foundation, Eliminating the SALT Deduction Cap Would Reduce Federal Revenue and ake the Tax Code Less Progressive
- Tax Foundation, We Shouldn’t Scrap Dynamic Scoring
- TaxVox, Congress In 2019: What’s Ahead For Fiscal Policy?
- TaxVox, Political Campaigns and Tax Incentives: Do We Give to Get?
- TaxVox, Seven Tax Policy Issues To Watch in 2019
- Vox, How the Government Shutdown Will Affect Tax Returns and Refunds
- Washington, Wyden Prods IRS to Go Easy on Taxpayers Who Underpaid Because of GOP Tax Cuts
- White House, President Trump’s Tax Cuts Have Been A Win For Small Business
- Wired, Tesla's $7,500 Tax Credit Goes Poof, But Buyers May Benefit