Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Robert Anderson (Pepperdine), Analysis of the California Bar Examination Report, Part 1
- Robert Anderson (Pepperdine), The California Bar Crisis: A Changing Bar Exam or Changing Admissions Standards?
- Jennifer Mnookin (Dean, UCLA), The Time Is Now For California To Lower Its Bar Exam Pass Score
- Derek Muller (Pepperdine), Do Specific Substantive Courses Prepare Students for Those Topics on the Bar Exam? Probably Not
- Derek Muller (Pepperdine), A Few Longer Thoughts on the Four Debates About the Bar Exam
- Derek Muller (Pepperdine), Why Are Law School Graduates Still Failing the Bar Exam at a High Rate?
- Martin Pritikin (Dean, Concord Law School at Purdue University Global), The California Bar Exam Disaster: Why It Happened and What To Do About It