Friday, December 21, 2018
- Bloomberg, A Year After the Middle Class Tax Cut, the Rich Are Winning
- Brookings Institution, (Not So) Happy Birthday to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, 2017 Tax Law’s Pass-Through Deduction Could Encourage “Workplace Fissuring”
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, New Congress Must Fund IRS, Refocus Its Enforcement Priorities
- Jim Maule (Villanova), Warped Perspectives on Tax Policy
- Politico, A Holy Mess: Churches, Other Nonprofits Confront Parking Tax
- Tax Foundation, The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act After A Year
- Tax Foundation, Tax Expenditures Before and After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- TaxVox, (Not So) Happy Birthday to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- TaxVox, States Enjoyed Another Stellar Quarter Of Revenue Growth; But The Longer-Term Fiscal Outlook Is Cloudy
- TaxVox, The TCJA Eliminated Personal Exemptions. Why Are States Still Using Them?
- Vox, Companies Who Donated to Republicans Made Sure the Tax Cuts Looked Helpful for Workers
- Vox, The GOP Tax Bill Only Gave Workers 2 Cents More Per Hour in Bonuses
- Vox, What the Republican Tax Bill Did — And Didn’t — Do, One Year Later
- Wall Street Journal op-ed (Jason Furman), The Trump Tax Cuts Boosted Growth and Jobs, but at What Cost?
- Washington Post, A Year After their Tax cuts, How have Corporations Spent the Windfall?
- Washington Post op-ed (Catherine Rampell), Has the GOP Tax Cut Delivered? Yes — And the Tooth Fairy Was Here Just Last Night!