Monday, December 10, 2018
Tax Prof paper presentations at the Oxford Conference on International Tax Cooperation: The Challenges and Opportunities of Multilateralism include:
- Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan),
BEPS, ATAP and the New Tax Dialogue: A Transatlantic Competition?
- Richard Bird (Toronto) & Jack Mintz (Calgary), Sharing the Wealth
- Yariv Brauner (Florida), The MLI as a Platform for Coordination of International Tax Policies
- Allison Christians (McGill), Aligning Tax and the Sustainable Development Goals: Why and How?
- Steven Dean (NYU), Taxation as Freedom
- Mindy Herzfeld (Florida), U.S. Tax Reform: A Multilateral Success?
- Susan Morse (Texas), International Cooperation After the 2017 Tax Act, 128 Yale L. J. Forum 362 (2018)