Friday, November 30, 2018
- ABA Journal, ABA Legal Ed Council Sends Bar-Passage Standard Back to House of Delegates
- Jennifer S. Bard (Cincinnati), We have to talk about the bar exam; What can Law Schools Learn about Bar Passage from Medical Schools’ Approach to Studying Students Who Struggle with Licensing Exams?
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Pepperdine Law Rises From The Ashes: Better, Stronger, United
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Princeton Review's Best 165 Law Schools (2019 Edition)
- David Frakt (Faculty Lounge), The ABA and Standard 501 – Still Inconsistently Applied
- Laura P. Graham (Wake Forest), Generation Z Goes to Law School: Teaching and Reaching Law Students in the Post-Millennial Generation
- David Grenardo (St. Mary's), A Lesson in Civility
- Gerald Hess (Gonzaga), Michael Hunter Schwartz (Dean, McGeorge) & Nancy Levit (UMKC), Fifty Ways to Promote Teaching and Learning, 67 J. Legal Educ. ___ (2018)
- Legal Tech News, You Think Legal Education Can’t Change? 8 Innovative Ideas from Law Schools
- James Levy (Nova SE), Mounting troubles for Thomas Jefferson School of Law?
- 13WMAZ, Why Is Walter F. George Disappearing From Mercer's Law School?
Comment: With all the terrible bar passage news, isn't it time that law schools try something else? Gerald Hess (Gonzaga), Michael Hunter Schwartz (Dean, McGeorge) & Nancy Levit (UMKC), Fifty Ways to Promote Teaching and Learning, 67 J. Legal Educ. ___ (2018).