Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Wall Street Journal, Law Professor Seeks Data on Admissions at UC System:
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Who Else Will Get Sued Over Their Admissions Policies?
- Daily Bruin, UCLA Professor Files Lawsuit Against UC For Withholding Admissions Information
- Daily Californian, UCLA Professor Files Lawsuit Against UC Board of Regents For Allegedly Withholding Admissions Data
- Inside Higher Ed, New Front in Fight Over Affirmative Action
- Los Angeles Times, UCLA Professor Wants to See Data on Whether UC Illegally Uses Race in Admissions Decisions
- New York Times, With Echoes of Harvard Case, University of California Faces Admissions Scrutiny