Friday, November 9, 2018
- Bloomberg, The Democrats’ Options for Repealing the Trump Tax Cut
- Bloomberg, Trump Says He's Open to Raising Taxes to Offset Middle-Class Cut
- Fiscal Times, 3 Ways Democrats Could Roll Back Trump’s Tax Cuts
- Huffington Post, How Republicans Failed To Sell Their Tax Law
- New York Times op-ed (Michael Tomasky), The Democrats’ Next Job: Bury Supply-Side Economics
- Reuters, GE Dismisses Talk That It May Owe Billions of Dollars in Taxes
- Gerald Scorse, Tax Reform: Down With the 'Stepped-Up Basis'
- TaxVox, What The New Congress Will Mean For Tax And Budget Policy
- Vox, Trump Said There Was a Middle-Class Tax Cut Coming Before the Election. There’s No Way That’s Happening.