Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- Ted Afield (Georgia State), Social Justice and the Low-Income Taxpayer
- Leslie Book (Villanova), Meeting Taxpayers Where They Live: Improving US Refundable Credits While Reflecting the Lives of the Working Poor
- Keith Fogg (Harvard), Access to Judicial Review in Non-Deficiency Tax Cases
- Leandra Lederman (Indiana), Is the Taxpayer Bill of Rights Enforceable?
- Tameka Lester (Georgia State), The Earned Income Tax Credit: How An Expanded Definition of Family Can Help Additional Taxpayers
- Francine Lipman (UNLV), State and Local Tax Takeaways