Friday, August 10, 2018
- ABA Journal, After withdrawal of law school admissions test rule revision, will fewer schools accept the GRE?
- ABA Journal, Plan to drop law school entry exam requirement withdrawn before ABA House vote
- Kaci Bishop (North Carolina), Framing Failure in the Legal Classroom: Techniques for Encouraging Growth and Resilience, 70 Ark. L. Rev. 959 (2018)
- Jerry Organ (St. Thomas), Update On 2018 Applicant Pool: Growth In Matriculants Likely Will Be Unbalanced Across Law Schools
- Debra Moss Vollweiler (Nova SE), Don’t Panic! The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Learning Outcomes: Eight Ways to Make Them More Than (Mostly) Harmless
- Wall Street Journal, U.S. Judge Rules for NYU in $358 Million Retirement-Fees Case