Friday, June 8, 2018
- CNN, Tax Cut Fuels Record $200 Billion Stock Buyback Bonanza
- Fox, Trump Wanted to Use Tax Reform to ‘Punish’ NFL
- The Hill, Business Group's Poll Shows Support for GOP Tax Law
- Money Watch, Tax Reform Is Squeezing Charitable Giving
- Politico, GOP Staffers Who Wrote the Tax Bill Cash in With Lobbying Gigs
- Politico, OECD Calls For Permanent Expensing for U.S. Businesses in Review of New Tax Law
- Politifact, How Strong Have Job Gains Been Since the Tax Bill Passed?
- Reuters, Senior Tax Aide to Leave White House, Join Bank Lobbying Group
- TaxVox, Are Peruvian Chickens Cash?
- TaxVox, Eliminate The Deduction For Qualified Business Income And Require Most Firms To Be Taxed As Pass-Throughs
- TaxVox, Tax Protests and Business Boycotts: History Repeats, Maybe.
- TaxVox, What Should Republicans Include In Their Second Tax Bill?
- TaxVox, Why Government Budget Estimates Are Often Wrong
- Wall Street Journal, New Tax Laws Have Home Buyers Checking New Places
- Wall Street Journal, The Politics of Tax Cuts
- Washington Post, What Will Corporate America Do With Tax Savings?
- Edward Zelinsky (Cardozo), Taxing Donor-Advised Funds