Thursday, June 28, 2018
Following up on my previous posts:
- Accounting Today, The Long-Term Consequences of Wayfair
- Ryan Anderson (McAfee & Taft, Oklahoma City), States to Benefit From Collection of Online Sales Taxes
- Joyce Beebe (Baker Institute for Public Policy, Rice University), How Did the Supreme Court Change Online Sales Taxation?
- Bloomberg BNA, Wayfair to Cause ‘Explosion’ of Accounting Challenges
- City Journal, Why Wayfair Isn’t Fair
- Forbes, Dissecting The Supreme Court's Internet Sales Tax Decision
- Ruth Mason (Virginia), Why the Supreme Court Leveled the Playing Field on E-Commerce
- Roger McEowen (Washburn), State Taxation of Online Sales
- Politico, Life After Wayfair
- Adam Thimmesch (Nebraska), More Post-Wayfair Thoughts: Sales Tax?