Sunday, March 18, 2018
There is quite a bit of movement in this week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads, with a new #1 paper and new papers debuting on the list at #4 and #5:
- [1059 Downloads] Federal Income Tax Treatment of Charitable Contributions Entitling Donor to a State Tax Credit, by Joseph Bankman (Stanford), David Gamage (Indiana), Jacob Goldin (Stanford) & Daniel Hemel (Chicago) et al.
- [738 Downloads] Is New Code Section 199A Really Going to Turn Us All into Independent Contractors?, by Shu-Yi Oei (Boston College) & Diane Ring (Boston College)
- [402 Downloads] Choice-of-Entity Decisions Under the New Tax Act, by Bradley Borden (Brooklyn)
- [265 Downloads] The Elephant Always Forgets: U.S. Tax Reform and the WTO, by Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan) & Martin Vallespinos (S.J.D. 2018, Michigan)
- [260 Downloads] Beat It: Tax Reform and Tax Treaties, by Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan)