Sunday, January 21, 2018
There is quite a bit of movement in this week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads, with new papers debuting on the list at #3 and #4. The #1 paper is #1 and the #2 paper is #2 among 13,313 tax papers in all-time downloads (see Brian Leiter (Chicago), 11 Tax Profs Blow Up The SSRN Download Rankings).
- [45,407 Downloads] The Games They Will Play: Tax Games, Roadblocks, and Glitches Under the New Legislation, by Ari Glogower (Ohio State), David Kamin (NYU), Rebecca Kysar (Brooklyn) & Darien Shanske (UC-Davis) et al.
- [30,266 Downloads] The Games They Will Play: An Update on the Conference Committee Tax Bill, by Ari Glogower (Ohio State), David Kamin (NYU), Rebecca Kysar (Brooklyn) & Darien Shanske (UC-Davis) et al.
- [997 Downloads] Understanding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, by Sam Donaldson (Georgia State)
- [662 Downloads] Federal Income Tax Treatment of Charitable Contributions Entitling Donor to a State Tax Credit, by Joseph Bankman (Stanford), David Gamage (Indiana), Jacob Goldin (Stanford) & Daniel Hemel (Chicago) et al.
- [573 Downloads] Tax Reform: Process Failures, Loopholes and Wealth Windfalls, by Stephen Shay (Harvard)