Friday, January 26, 2018
Nancy Levit (UMKC) & Allen Rostron (UMKC) have updated their incredibly useful document, which contains two charts for the Spring 2018 submission season covering 202 law reviews.
The first chart (pp. 1-51) contains information gathered from the journals’ websites on:
- Methods for submitting an article (such as by e-mail, ExpressO, regular mail, Scholastica, or Twitter)
- Any special formatting requirements
- How to request an expedited review
- How to withdraw an article after it has been accepted for publication elsewhere
The second chart (pp. 52-58) contains the ranking of the law reviews and their schools under six measures:
- U.S. News: Overall Rank
- U.S. News: Peer Reputation Rating
- U.S. News: Judge/Lawyer Reputation Rating
- Washington & Lee Citation Ranking
- Washington & Lee Impact Factor
- Washington & Lee Combined Rating
They also have posted a list of links to the submissions information on each law journal’s website.