Friday, January 5, 2018
Followng up on yesterday's posts:
- ABA Journal, Does Tax Bill Violate the Constitution by Treating Residents of High-tax States Differently?
- American Spectator, To Put It Charitably, California’s Tax Idea Is Nuts
- Bloomberg, New York State to Sue U.S. Over GOP Tax Bill: Cuomo
- The Economist, How States May Try to Circumvent Republicans’ Tax Reform
- The Nation, The GOP Tax Bill Was a Deliberate Attack on Blue States—And California Plans to Fight Back; Here Are Some Creative Ways for Blue States to Resist the GOP Power Grab
- New York Times editorial, Can States Fix the G.O.P. Tax Law?
- Wall Street Journal, Gov. Cuomo Plans to Sue Over New Federal Tax Law
- Washington Post, California Looks For Ways Around Federal Tax Changes
- Washington Post, Cuomo Says New York Will Sue Over GOP Tax Law