Friday, November 24, 2017
- Crain's Chicago Business, UIC May Absorb John Marshall Law School
- Larry Cunningham (Vice Dean, St. John's), Collecting Ultimate Bar Passage Data: Weighing the Costs and Benefits
- The Daily Orange, Professors: First-year Curriculum May be Reason for Improved College of Law’s Bar Exam Pass Rate
- Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), What Is Behavioral Legal Ethics?
- Memorandum From Maureen A. O’Rourke (Council Chair) & Barry A. Currier (Managing Director of Accreditation and Legal Education), ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
- Law.com, 10 Law Schools Sanctioned by ABA for Lax Admissions
- The Recorder, UC Hastings Law Dean Calls Bar Exam Failure for Top Schools 'Unconscionable'
- Lou Sirico (Villanova), Joe Kimble's New Book on Plain English
- Linda Faye Smith (Utah), Jeff Giddings (Griffith), and Leah Wortham (Catholic), Risks and Rewards of Externships: Exploring Goals and Methods