Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: The Power Of Fact-Finding
- Western Michigan-Cooley Law School Seeks TRO To Prevent ABA From Releasing A Letter About Its Accreditation Status
- Shu-Yi Oei (Boston College) & Diane M. Ring (Boston College), The Senate Tax Bill And The Battles Over Worker Classification
- After 86% Enrollment Decline, Valparaiso Law School Stops Admitting Students And Will Likely Close
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Pepperdine's Place in the New World of Legal Education
- 19 Tax Profs Weigh In On The House And Senate Tax Bills
- Why Are LSAT-Takers Trending Up Following 5-Year Plunge?
- Harvard: A Tax-Free Hedge Fund That Happens To Have A University
- Senate GOP Tax Bill Includes A 'Harvey Weinstein Tax'
- Facebook Sues IRS Seeking Access To Internal Agency Appeal