Sunday, October 29, 2017
This week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads is the same as last week's list. The #1 paper is #29 among 13,063 tax papers in all-time downloads.
- [3,734 Downloads] Private Benefits in Public Offerings: Tax Receivable Agreements in IPOs, by Gladriel Shobe (BYU)
- [334 Downloads] Background and Current Status of FATCA and CRS, by William Byrnes (Texas A&M)
- [259 Downloads] The Rise of Trust Decanting in the United States, by Robert Sitkoff (Harvard)
- [236 Downloads] Rejecting Charity: Why the IRS Denies Tax Exemption to 501(C)(3) Applicants, by Terri Lynn Helge (Texas A&M)
- [166 Downloads] Slicing and Dicing: The Structural Problems of the Tax Reform Framework, by Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan)