Sunday, September 10, 2017
Penn Law Students Try To Ban Amy Wax From Teaching Civil Procedure Due To Her Breakdown Of The Bourgeois Culture Op-Ed
- Wax & Alexander: Paying The Price For Breakdown Of The Country's Bourgeois Culture (Aug. 13, 2017)
- Reaction To Law Profs' Op-Ed On The Breakdown Of The 'Bourgeois Culture' (Aug. 25, 2017)
National Lawyers Guild, Penn Law Chapter, Penn NLG Statement on Professor Amy Wax:
In 2015, Professor Wax received the University of Pennsylvania's Lindback Award for Distinguished Teaching (only three other Penn law professors have received the award in the past twenty years).
- The College Fix, Professor Who Argued ‘All Cultures Are Not Created Equal’ Targeted For Removal From Teaching Law Class
- Daily Pennsylvanian, Penn Law Students: Should Professor Who Praised 'Bourgeois' Culture be Teaching First-year Course
- Daily Pennsylvanian, Response to "Open Letter to the University of Pennsylvania Community"
- Heterodox Academy, I Don’t Care if Amy Wax Is Politically Incorrect; I Do Care that She’s Empirically Incorrect
- Heterodox Academy, In Defense of Amy Wax’s Defense of Bourgeois Values
- Investor's Business Daily (Mona Charen), What's Right About 'Bourgeois Values'
- National Review, Leftists Feed Extremists They Fear with Attacks on Amy Wax
- New York Magazine, Is the U.S. Declining Because Americans Abandoned ‘Bourgeois Values’?
- Reason, Penn Law Prof. Amy Wax on Her Controversial 'Return to Cultural Norms' Editorial
- Eugene Volokh (UCLA), The ‘Bourgeois Culture’ Controversy
- Washington Examiner, University of Pennsylvania Law Students and Faculty Want to Purge an Oldspeak Professor
Update: Above the Law, Law Students Seek To Ban Professor From Teaching 1Ls