Monday, January 23, 2017
Following up on Friday's post, Should President Trump Release His Tax Returns?:
- Bloomberg, Trump’s Taxes May Stay Hidden, No Matter What Senior Aide Says
- Esquire, A Definitive Timeline of Donald Trump's Many Excuses About His Taxes
- Fortune, WikiLeaks Says It Will Publish Donald Trump’s Tax Returns
- Huffington Post, WikiLeaks Issues Call For Trump's Secret Tax Returns
- MSNBC Maddow Blog, Team Trump: Americans Will Not See the President’s Tax Returns
- New York Times, Trump Won’t Release His Tax Returns, a Top Aide Says
- Politico, Conway: Trump Will Release Tax Returns After Audit
- Slate, Petition to Release Trump’s Tax Returns Clears Threshold for Official Response
- Wall Street Journal, Donald Trump Won’t Release Tax Returns, Aide Says
- Wall Street Journal, Trump Won’t Release Tax Returns Despite Petition
- Washington Post, Kellyanne Conway: Trump Could Still Release Tax Returns After Audit
- Washington Post, Trump Won’t Voluntarily Release His Tax Returns. But Maybe He Can Be Forced To.
- Washington Post, Want President Trump to Release His Tax Returns? There’s a Bill For That.
- Washington Post, White House Petitions Page Is Still Live. The Top One Calls For Trump’s Tax Returns.
(Hat Tip: Cass Brewer.)