Saturday, October 15, 2016
- The Atlantic, ‘It’s Tax Policy That Matters’
- Bloomberg, Wilbur Ross Says Trump Plans Higher Carried-Interest Taxes
- Forbes, Clinton Versus Trump: How Their Tax Plans Will Affect You
- Forbes, Clinton's Child Tax Credit Plans Would Not Reduce Poverty By Even One Person
- Forbes, The Presidential Campaigns Contrast Their Candidate's Tax Plans At TPC
- The Hill, Trump Adviser Accuses Tax Policy Center of Bias
- Huffington Post, Donald Trump and Federal Income Taxes: Perspective
- MaddowBlog, Team Trump Offers a Case Study in How Not to Debate Tax Policy
- New York Times, How to Fix the Tax Code and Close Donald Trump’s Loopholes
- New York Times, Tax Me. Please.
- NPR, Treasury Tries Again To Keep American Firms' Taxes In U.S.
- Pro Publica, Fact-checking Trump and Clinton on the Billionaire’s Tax Break
- Reuters, Trump Tax Plan Would Aid Wall St. Despite Closing Loophole
- Slate, Trump’s Tax Plan Will Be Great for Families With Nannies, Says His Billionaire Adviser
- Tax Policy Blog, Details and Analysis of Hillary Clinton’s Tax Proposals, October 2016
- Tax Policy Center, The Presidential Campaigns Discuss the Candidates’ Tax Plans
- TaxVox, Clinton and Trump Advisers Display Wide Differences in Tax Policy Debate
- TaxVox, How Much Do You Know About Clinton’s and Trump’s Tax Plans?
- TaxVox, Trump Adviser Comments on Taxes and Trade Turn Economic Theory On Its Head
- TaxVox, What Trump’s and Buffett’s Tax Returns Say About How the Wealthy Are Taxed
- Wall Street Journal, Clinton Foresees $275 Billion in New Business Tax Revenue, but From Where?
- Wall Street Journal, How Landlords Not Named Trump Can Avoid Paying Taxes
- Wall Street Journal, Trump Adviser Tries to Clarify Carried Interest Policy
- Washington Post, Trump Is Not Alone: How Some Tax Policy Favors the Rich
- Washington Post, Who Would Win and Lose Under Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton’s Tax Plans
- Washington Post, What Hillary Clinton’s Tax Plan Would Really Do To the Economy