Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Wall Street Journal Law Blog, A Closer Look at Cravath’s New Salary Scale:
- ABA Journal, Cravath Raises First-Year Associate Pay to $180K, Effective July 1
- Above the Law, Breaking: NY To $180K!!! Cravath Raises Associate Base Salaries!!!
- Above the Law, Another Firm Bumps Associate Salaries To Match $180K Scale
- Bloomberg, $180K for a First-Year Associate? That’s What Cravath is Paying
- New York Times, Law Firm Salaries Jump for the First Time in Nearly a Decade
- Wall Street Journal, Law Firm Cravath Raising Starting Salaries to $180,000