Tuesday, November 24, 2015
- Mother Jones, The Pfizer-Allergan Merger Uses a Tax Trick That Lets US Companies Stash Billions Overseas
- New York Times, Pfizer Chief Defends Merger With Allergan as Good for U.S.
- New York Times, Pfizer Deal Stokes Washington Concerns Over Tax Policy
- New York Times editorial, Pfizer’s Big Breakthrough: Global Tax Avoidance
- Reuters, Tax Policy Blowback Begins on Pfizer-Allergan Mega-Deal
- Dan Shaviro (NYU), Pfizer inversion into Allergan
- Slate, Once Again, Pfizer Is Trying to Move Overseas to Avoid U.S. Taxes
- Tax Justice Blog, Congress Must Act Now to Stop Pfizer and Other Companies from Inverting
- Time, Here’s How Much Pfizer Could Save in Taxes After Allergan Merger
- Wall Street Journal, Pfizer Inversion Puts Pressure on U.S. Lawmakers to Revamp Tax Rules
- Wall Street Journal, While Pfizer Gets a Tax Break, Many Investors Face a Hit
- Washington Post, Pfizer Gobbles Up Tax Advantages in a Turkey of a Transaction
- Washington Post, Pfizer-Allergan Merger Shows Why It’s So Hard to Stop Tax-Dodging companies
- Vox, The Pfizer-Allergan Merger Is a Huge Tax Dodge. Bernie Sanders Wants President Obama to Block It.