Friday, October 9, 2015
The University of Washington hosts the 2015 Tax Law Program Symposium today:
- Diane Dick (Seattle), U.S. Tax Imperialism in Puerto Rico
- Omri Marian (UC-Irvine), Manufactured Arbitrage: An Exploratory Analysis of State Administration of International Tax Avoidance
- Moderator: Shannon McCormack (Washington)
- Pippa Browde (Montana), Tax Court Jurisdiction in CDP Cases
- Kathleen Thomas (North Carolina), User-Friendly Taxpaying
- Moderator: Michael Hatfield (Washington)
- Michael Bernard (U.S. Tax Counsel, Microsoft)
- Bryon Christensen (Director, Tax Counsel, Amazon)
- Moderator: Scott Schumacher (Washington)
- David Hasen (Colorado), Taxation and Innovation
- Lily Kahng (Seattle), Who Owns Human Capital?
- Michelle Kwon (Tennessee), Easing Regulatory Bottlenecks
- Larry Zelenak (Duke), Taxing Our (Biological) Selves and Marvin and Zeno
- Roberta Mann (Oregon), Tax Fuel or Miles?